The Results Page will show you your overall statistics and how well your shares are doing across the three social media platforms and your firm. A few items of note include:
- Your profile image as shown through Linkedin. You can change this in the Settings menu and you can learn more about that here: How Do I Update My LinkedIn Profile Picture in Clearview Social?
- The Leaderboard. This will allow you to see how you rank against your other team members in your firm when it comes to sharing content. You can learn more about the Leaderboard here: How are Scores Calculated on the Leaderboard?
- The analytics at the top of the page show you your current ranking, how many shares you have had, how many total clicks you have garnered and your total SocialScore.
- These are the badges you have earned recently, and potential badges that you can earn. If you would like to learn more about earning badges, you can learn more here: Earning Badges in Clearview Social
- This is a list of articles that you have shared previously and clicks they have each garnered. The Find Out Who option may apply here, depending on your tier level and whether or not we are able to capture any click data. You can learn more about Find Out Who here: What is Find Out Who?
- These are articles that have been performing really well within your firm. Consider sharing these articles to help them getting more traction.
You can access the Results Page via the side menu here:
The Leaderboard allows you to see all of your stats compared to everyone else in your firm or organization in a gamified state. You can customize your analytics by groups and/or months. You can even click on other people's names to see what they are sharing.
- Shared Articles - This is the total number of articles you have shared in a given period.
- Clicks - This is the total amount of clicks you have generated in a given period.
- EMV or Earned Media Value - This dollar amount shows you how much money you would have generated if you were to have used Adsense via Google.
- SocialScore - This amount is your total combined score from the articles you have shared previously. Factors of this score include, comments, hashtags and how many platforms you share to. You can learn more about SocialScore here: What Is SocialScore™, and How Is It Calculated?
Any Further Questions?
If there is anything else we can assist you with, you can contact Clearview Social Support either by emailing email@example.com or through the Intercom chat button in the bottom right of the site.