This last week we destroyed our previous record for usage in a week on Clearview Social, and the reason is clear: people have essential messages they need to get out to their top relationships. As marketers, you are the tip of the spear right now, so here are five ways to show leadership in this challenging time:
- All messages shared should be on point and relevant to the current crisis. We are not in a recession; we are in a global crisis. Anything else will come off as tone deaf at this time.
- Be a resource. What is your organization doing to help? Social media is never a great place to share promotions, and this has never been more true. Share resources, insights and other services available to help people through this challenging time.
- Offline networking is canceled. This is an ideal time to inspire your reluctant users to embrace social media. To help, we invite you to attend a free LinkedIn Cheat Sheet Training on Tuesday, March 31st at 12pm EST. This training will go over how to make your profile as good as possible during these turbulent times.
- Educate your network. Combine your company's queues with firm resources with approved outside COVID-19 content queues that can be shared by your professionals.
- Share the hottest trending COVID-19 content through the Industry News Feed. We've designed this content feed with Buzzsumo. This software takes the most shared, liked/favorited/thumbs-up content and provides you will a daily digest so you can share content that has already proven to be extremely popular and useful. (In the past this feature was only available to GROWTH level customers and above, but we are opening it up to ALL Clearview customers through the end of 2020 at no charge. Here is the link to COVID-19 Feeds, check it out.
Any Further Questions?
If there is anything else we can assist you with, you can contact Clearview Social Support either by emailing email@example.com or through the Intercom chat button in the bottom right of the site.