You can now share content directly to Company Pages through Clearview Social.
If you are a Clearview Social administrator, you will see a link in the sidebar menu that will take you to the Company Settings page:
From the Company Settings page, click in the Company Posting box to manage Company Accounts:
Creating Company Accounts
In Company Posting, you will see a list of currently connected Company Accounts to manage, and you can also connect additional accounts:
You must enter a name for the new Account, and a contact email address for receiving Queues for the new Account.
Selecting Pages for Sharing
Once the new Account is created, you can click Manage Connected Pages to view and edit the connected social media accounts for this Company Account.
From there you will be able to see the pages on both LinkedIn and Facebook for which you have sharing rights. There will also be a Twitter button that functions in the same way as the button to connect your Twitter account on the User Settings page, but this will allow you to connect a second Twitter account for your company Twitter.
- Select one of the available LinkedIn pages to share to that page using Company Posting. Note: You may only have one page selected at a given time for a Company Account.
- Select one of the available Facebook pages to share to that page using Company Posting. Note: You may only have one page selected at a given time for a Company Account.
- Click the Twitter button to authorize a corporate Twitter account for posting via Clearview Social. We suggest logging out of your current Twitter account to prevent automatically re-authorizing a personal account.
*You can now limit which admins have access to manage and share to Company Pages right inside the RBAC Settings. Simply click on a group and give permission to the admins in the group to manage and share to a select Company Social Media Page.
Other Settings for Company Posting
In addition to selecting company pages to which you would like to post content, you can also manage other settings for the Company Account.
- Click the wrench icon to manually edit Shares for the Company Account through the Share Page
- Click the graph icon to view Results for the Company Account, to see how well it has been performing
- Click the clock icon to manage PeakTime™ and timezone settings for the Company Account
- Click the trash can icon to remove the Company Account
Now it's time to start sharing!
Adding a Company Page to a Queue
Once you have selected pages to receive shares, a Company Account will receive posts in the same way a Virtual Assistant does: Queue contents will be automatically scheduled using our PeakTime™ algorithm. To select a Company Account to be the recipient of a Queue, select the associated account on the Build Queues page:
Now, when the Queue is sent, the email address set for the Company Account will be notified of the shares and what times they are scheduled to post!
The Results are in!
Once your content is shared you can view it on your Company Page:
Editing Company Shares
As an admin, you can also edit your Company Shares through the same interface that you use to edit your own shares. To get there, you can select the Company Account from the dropdown from Your Shares:
The Company Shares page uses the familiar interface of Your Shares, but remember! All actions taken will apply to your Company Account posts.
- The page title acts as a friendly reminder that you are editing Company Shares
- You can edit details of a currently scheduled share, including individual scheduled share times.
- Click "Your Shares" in the dropdown to discontinue editing Company Shares and return back to Your Shares.
We hope you enjoy using Clearview Social to schedule content for sharing to your teams' Company Pages!
Additional Troubleshooting Tips and FAQs
I do not see the Company Settings link in my navigation menu.
- If you are not the primary administrator for your team, let your primary admin know that you cannot see the link. They may have restricted access to this page.
I am an administrator of our company's Facebook page, but I don't see it in the list of pages.
- Facebook requires extended permissions we recently acquired to view and post to public pages from our software. If you have an existing Facebook account connected through Clearview Social, that account may be using a reduced set of permissions. You will want to disconnect and reconnect your Facebook account using the Settings page.
I am not able to add additional Company Accounts.
- You may be on an Express or Standard plan that only allows one Company Account. Talk to your primary administrator, or send a message to Clearview support to find out how you may be able to upgrade for additional accounts.
What times will Clearview Social choose to post to our company's page?
- By default Clearview Social will use PeakTime™ to determine the best time to share content depending on what networks you are connected with.
Any Further Questions?
If there is anything else we can assist you with, you can contact Clearview Social Support either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Intercom chat button in the bottom right of the site.